Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly if you are buying our products from the online shop:
1) All the prices displayed are inclusive of VAT and delivery within the UK only.
2) All our products are subject to availability and a product may be discontinued without notice at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled then we will contact you and arrange for either an alternative or a full refund for the unavailable product only.
3) Delivery of products is free in the UK mainland only and will be sent via first class Royal Mail or other courier service that Jowish Ltd decide. Deliveries outside the UK will be sent via Royal Mail or by other courier service as decided by Jowish Ltd. We will advise method of delivery and costs on orders weighing over 2kg. Please see our charges on the delivery information page.
4) UK deliveries will normally be made within 7 days of purchase and for Europe and the Rest of the world please allow up to 14 days, however you will be advised of any delay if this is not possible, or if the product is out of stock or discontinued. This does not include the bespoke service.
5) The bespoke stationary service will be quoted on an individual basis via a discussion with a Director of Jowish as orders tend to be very individual and varied. Under normal circumstances we will aim to get a proof to you for approval within 2 weeks of the date of order. A £40 deposit of the entire order value is required prior to the commencement of the project and it is non refundable. Upon proof approval a 50% deposit of the remaining balance is required prior to the order send for printing. The balance is required and funds cleared 7 days prior to dispatching of the order. Payment is accepted via Paypal or BACS.
6) We will take all reasonable care to keep your designs and details of your order secure. However if we are not negligent we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may receive or any access to data.
7) In the unlikely event that your products are lost, damaged or stolen while in transit please contact us. If your products have not been delivered within the said time then please wait 21 days from the date of your order before contacting Jowish as the delay may be resolved.
8) If you are unsatisfied with your product then please contact us via email within 7 days of the receipt of the product for a return policy code and return the product in order to obtain a full refund. However if the product that is returned to us in not is a resalable condition then Jowish reserve the right to refuse a refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for return policy code. Send any returns to 8 Cobden Hill, Radlett, Herts, WD7 7JP. This does not affect your statutory rights.
9) All complaints will be taken seriously and processed within 14 days.
10) A confirmation email will be sent to you after you have placed an order with us.
Please check the details that you provide carefully as Jowish will not be held responsible for incorrect information of delivery addresses.